- Can I pay by credit card or cash?
We need a credit card to hold your reservation but you can choose to pay cash the day of your trip.
- How many days a week are the tours available?
Tours go out 7 days a week, weather permitting.
- What happens in the event of bad weather?
If you’re game for light rain/moderately poor weather, so are we! In the event of poor weather, we will reschedule your tour or provide a full refund if we cannot reschedule.
- When should I arrive?
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled tour to sign in and go through our orientation.
- Is there a weight limit for the boats?
There is a 500-550lb per boat weight limit (combined for two people).
- Will I get wet on the tour?
You may get splashed on the tour, so we recommend dressing according to the weather. We do provide ponchos in the event of rain.
- What should I wear?
We recommend weather-appropriate beach attire.
- Do we have to wear life vests?
Yes, and we provide them!
- What are the requirements to drive a boat?
You must have a valid driver’s license to drive a catamaran.
- How old do you have to be to ride?
We welcome riders 5 years old and up.
- Can we bring snacks and other drinks?
Yes! We provide a cooler with ice and bottled water for each catamaran.
- What if we have an odd number of people?
No problem! One person in your party will either ride with our guide or drive their own boat.
- Is there a restroom break during the tour?
No, we recommend using the restroom before the tour.
Ready to book?