Hilton Head Catamaran Tour
Tour Time: YOU MUST SHOW UP 45 MINUTES BEFORE SHEDULED TOUR TIME
Cancellations: Read our cancellation policy carefully. There is a $50.00 dollar minimum Cancelation Fee assessed to all cancelled bookings, regardless of whether or not you cancel 72 hours prior to your scheduled booking/tour time. Again, a minimum $50.00 Cancelation Fee will be assessed to all cancellations. No Exceptions.
- Adult Ages 13+ priced per person
- Child Ages 5-12 priced per person
Adventure Awaits You on Our Hilton Head Catamaran Tour
Drive your own two-seat boat on Hilton Head’s family-owned catamaran tour and have a blast on the water! Our amazing 2.5-hour adventure around the beautiful marshlands of Hilton Head Island is unlike any other.
After a safety briefing, experience the excitement of being on the water at speeds up to 30 miles per hour with our local captains, who share their knowledge of the area with you. Slow down to see dolphins, manatees, and other marine life. This adventure is great for kids and adults alike, so bring the whole family. It’s sure to be the best part of your Hilton Head vacation!
We offer this tour seven days a week, year-round. Join us for a morning, afternoon, or sunset tour.
What to Wear
Beach attire with water shoes, sandals, or flip-flops is appropriate. A light jacket is optional when the weather is below 75 degrees. Although you shouldn’t get soaked, a towel is recommended due to minor splashing. Sunscreen, sunglasses, and hats are also recommended.
- You must be 18 or older and hold a valid driver’s license to operate the catamaran.
- You must arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled tour; this gives us ample time to brief you.
- Each boat has a maximum weight limit of 500 lbs.
- A cooler of ice and water is provided for each boat. You may bring other drinks and snacks if needed.
- A 15% gratuity is customary, but only if your trip was exceptional.
- There is a small dry storage area on each boat for cell phones, cameras, keys, wallets, and small purses. No large beach bags or backpacks, please.