Tour Time: YOU MUST SHOW UP 45 MINUTES BEFORE SHEDULED TOUR TIME
Cancellations: Read our cancellation policy carefully. There is a $50.00 dollar minimum Cancelation Fee assessed to all cancelled bookings, regardless of whether or not you cancel 72 hours prior to your scheduled booking/tour time. Again, a minimum $50.00 Cancelation Fee will be assessed to all cancellations. No Exceptions.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 5-12
Guided boat tours offered daily! Adventure awaits you.
After a brief on how to operate your own boat, this adventure takes you around the beautiful waterways of Islamorada. Beautiful mangroves, sea birds, dolphin, manatee and other sea life may be seen during the trip.
This adventure will capture the hearts and minds of young and old alike. Perfect for couples, groups, and families with children 5 years old and up.
You drive your own 2 seat catamaran with your passenger on an amazing 2 hour guided tour (guide is on his own boat). Get up close with dolphin and other sea life. See the beautiful clear water and drive full speed (up to 30 mph) on our exciting boats.
What to Wear
Beach attire with water shoes, sandals or flip flops is appropriate. Light jacket is optional when the weather is below 75 degrees. Although you shouldn’t get soaked, a towel is recommended due to minor splashing.
- You must be 18 or older and hold a valid driver’s license to operate the catamaran.
- You must arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled tour; this gives us ample time to brief you.
- Each boat has a maximum weight limit of 500 lbs.
- A 15% gratuity is customary, but only if your trip was exceptional.
- There is a small dry storage area on each boat for cell phones, cameras, keys, wallets, and small purses. No large beach bags or backpacks, please.