- Adult Ages 13+ priced per person
- Child Ages 5-12 priced per person
Adventure Awaits You on Our St. Augustine Catamaran Tour
Drive your own two-seat boat and explore the waterways on St. Augustine’s family-owned catamaran tour. On our amazing 3-hour adventure around the beautiful St. Augustine, you can see Castillo de San Marcos, The Great Cross, Fort Matanzas, and the St. Augustine Lighthouse.
Experience the excitement of being on the water at speeds up to 30 miles per hour with our local captains. Slow down to see dolphins, manatees, and other marine life. This tour is great for everyone in the family! Get a new perspective on St. Augustine and have a blast on the water.
We offer this tour seven days a week, year-round. Book a morning, afternoon, or sunset tour.
What to Wear
Beach attire with water shoes, sandals, or flip-flops is appropriate. A light jacket is optional when the weather is below 75 degrees. Although you don’t get soaked, a towel is recommended due to minor splashing. We also recommend sunscreen, sunglasses, and hats.
- You must be 18 or older and hold a valid driver’s license to operate the catamaran.
- You must arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled tour; this gives us ample time to brief you.
- The maximum weight limit per catamaran is 500 pounds.
- Your guide takes pictures and emails them to you after the tour (when available) at no extra charge.
- A 15% gratuity is customary, but only if your trip was exceptional.
- A cooler of ice and water is provided for each boat. You may bring other drinks and snacks if needed.
- There is a small dry storage area on each boat for cell phones, cameras, keys, wallets, and small purses. No large beach bags or backpacks, please.