Join us for a guided tour around Hilton Head Island. Drive your own catamaran while our guide leads you around the waterways on a separate catamaran.
Tour Time: YOU MUST SHOW UP 45 MINUTES BEFORE SHEDULED TOUR TIME
Cancellations: Read our cancellation policy carefully. There is a $50.00 dollar minimum Cancelation Fee assessed to all cancelled bookings, regardless of whether or not you cancel 72 hours prior to your scheduled booking/tour time. Again, a minimum $50.00 Cancelation Fee will be assessed to all cancellations. No Exceptions.
- Adult Ages 21+
Party on the Hilton Head Cycleboat!
We’re excited to introduce Hilton Head Island’s first and only party cycle boat! Join us on the beautiful waterways of Hilton Head for an unforgettable experience. Party, pedal, and view dolphins and other wildlife up close on our 20-passenger cycleboat. Get ready to have a blast!
Whether you’re planning a bachelor party, a company outing, or just want to mix and mingle with new friends, our party boat is the place to be. Our cycleboat, Miss Christie, features a state-of-the-art sound system, large ice bins for your beverages and snacks, the most comfortable cycle seats, and an onboard restroom. This tour is BYOB. Book your next cycleboat adventure today!
This is the perfect party boat to enjoy with old friends, new friends, and the best of friends.
Our cycleboat is available seven days a week, year-round. We offer sunrise, midday, afternoon, and happy hour tours.
Important Notes About Your Tour
- Please arrive NO LATER than 20 minutes before departure time to the Shelter Cove Marina located at 1 Shelter Cove Lane on Hilton Head Island.
- Check in is at our Kiosk on the dock.
- The safety brief for the Cycle Boat starts15 minutes before your departure time. If you miss this brief you will not be allowed to go on the adventure with us
- The boat will have an iced bar and you may bring drinks and snacks
- No large beach bags or back packs please.
- Beach attire is appropriate (light jacket on cooler days). Comfortable footwear best.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and hats are recommended but not required..
- Please feel free to call us with questions @ 843-422-9119.
Comfortable clothes and shoes are appropriate. Light jacket is optional when the weather is below 75 degrees.
Boat tour leaves from Shelter Cove Marina. Please meet your Captain at our Kiosk 30 minutes before trip time. Once parked at 1 Shelter Cove Lane, walk up towards the dock area and you will see two Kiosks. Ours is the Kiosk with the blue awning.
1 Shelter Cove Lane ends in our parking lot. We have free parking, though in the summer months (June, July & August) Parking at Shelter Cove Marina can become scarce. If you are staying within Palmetto Dunes We suggest using the “Dunes Buggy” free shuttle. They can be reached at (843)-689-4222.
If you are staying elsewhere on the island we hope you would consider taking an uber or yellow cab to us. The phone number to yellow cab is (843) 686-6666
1 Shelter Cove Lane, Hilton Head, SC, 29928 . Please meet us at our Kiosk with the blue awning.
– Additional parking can be found at 9 Harbourside Ln Hilton Head Island, SC 29928.