Rent a boat for the day with a couple of friends and explore the waterways around Hilton Head Island. This option is great for smaller groups.
Adventure Awaits You on Our Hilton Head Catamaran Tour
Celebrate summer with us on our Tuesday night fireworks tours. After a safety briefing, experience the excitement of being on the water at speeds up to 30 miles per hour with our local captains, who share their knowledge of the area with you. Slow down to see dolphins, manatees, and other marine life. Our tour ends in the most epic way possible: watching Shelter Cove Marina’s fireworks show while anchored in Broad Creek. This evening tour is great for kids and adults alike, so bring the whole family. It’s sure to be the best part of your summer!
We offer this tour every Tuesday during the summer as part of the famous Hilton Head fireworks series.
2019 Fireworks Dates:
Tuesdays: June 11, 18, 25
No show Tuesday, July 2
Thursday: July 4
Tuesdays: July 9, 16, 23, 30
Tuesdays: August 6, 13, 20
What to Wear
Beach attire with water shoes, sandals, or flip-flops is appropriate. A light jacket is optional when the weather is below 75 degrees. Although you shouldn’t get soaked, a towel is recommended due to minor splashing. Sunscreen, sunglasses, and hats are also recommended.
- You must be 18 or older and hold a valid driver’s license to operate the catamaran.
- You must arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled tour; this gives us ample time to brief you.
- Each boat has a maximum weight limit of 500 lbs.
- A cooler of ice and water is provided for each boat. You may bring other drinks and snacks if needed.
- Your guide takes pictures and emails them to you after the tour (when available) at no extra charge.
- A 15% gratuity is customary, but only if your trip was exceptional.
- There is a small dry storage area on each boat for cell phones, cameras, keys, wallets, and small purses. No large beach bags or backpacks, please.